Saturday, December 13, 2014

CaliDogz

A few weeks ago, I attended the Pet Expo in Tucson.

I was walking around with Cassie, trying to get her acclamated to the scene when I heard a voice from behind me:

"Take my picture, send it to me and I'll send you something!"

I turned around and there was a gentleman surrounded my smiling balls.

How could I not take his picture?


So I did.

I took his picture, emailed it to him and thought I wouldn't hear back.

But, I did hear from him!

He asked me for my address and within just a few days, I received one of his smiling balls!

It was an orange tennis ball sized ball with giant smiling teeth. I turned it around and noticed that it had a hole for treats to place inside. It also bounced like a tennis ball.

My dalmatian LOVES tennis balls. Was she going to like this one?

We went outside and I threw it. It took her a few tries before she accepted it as one of "hers" but eventually she took it on.

I love this ball. It's very durable and the best part is that it doesn't absorb water. It was a rainy day today and tennis balls always get wet (usually with dog slobber) and muddy. I just bounced the ball on the bricks and wiped it off with a towel and it was clean.

Here are some pictures of Zoe playing with the Grinz Ball. You can order them here: Grinz Ball.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the look of them how funny

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my gosh! That's so funny looking How fun!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Also.... mostly you should beware of men who say "Take my picture and I'll let you play with my balls."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...