Sunday, November 02, 2014

Dear Ludo's owners

YES, I have received your comments.
NO, I will not be publishing them because they make Ludo look worse.

I do not know who you are and I don't normally post comments from "ANONYMOUS".

Ludo is on a hold for rescue only. He is not dead yet. If you love him so much, find a foster and hook up with a rescue that is willing to take on his case. You mentioned in your comment that you found a home for him but they were turned away at PACC. This person can foster Ludo if they are willing to but it must be through a rescue.

Ludo needs some serious training and that person MUST commit to that. If not, he will die.

I think you only have one day to coordinate this.

The only thing in your comments that was correct:

The day I wrote you I was furious and still grieving the loss of a family member (Ludo), and to see the horrible judgmental things you said hurt so bad, I then realized that you were just going off what a very upset person on a piece of paper in a hurry as they fought

I'm not taking my post down because I was not incorrect in a thing. I wrote about my observations and took a picture of the section that said YOU fed him trash.

YOU wrote that you fed the dog "trash". YOU wrote that.

My observations of Ludo that day was that he was scared of the world.

My reason for my post was to get him the hell out of there before he bit or was put on a short list (as he is now).


Good luck, Ludo. There are hundreds of people fighting for your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE DID NOT FEED HIM TRASH!!!!!! He got into it, on a daily basis even with a lid on it. So it says he ate trash it does NOT say we fed it to him. You twisted that .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...