Thursday, August 07, 2014

First Day Last Day First Day


It was the first day of school today. Kat started 5th and Trent started 8th.






Here are the first day of school photos from a year ago. I never did the First Day/Last Day from last year and make you guess which was which. It would have been way too easy for you to guess since Kat's toe was broken at the end of the year and she had to wear a special boot.

Here are First Day 2013 photos:




and Last Day of 2014:





Look at Trent's shoulders. He looks absolutely defeated and totally irritated. I don't know why he was so mad.

And if you're new to my blog, I always make the kids wear the same thing on the last day of school as they wore on the first day of school. Trent started with the tradition when he was in Kindergarten.



And here ends my obligatory post of the First Day of School photos.

Thank you very much. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...