Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Close to Mommy

Shannon, having gone through all the electronics available to chew in the bedroom found herself in a difficult spot.

She was surrounded by stuffy toys, Kongs, and shoes but none of them appealed to her. Her mouth was watering for something new.

Suddenly, one ear went straight up and she had an idea! Mommy's glasses! They smell like Mommy and they'll be perfect. I'll give them a little chew. I'll make them look better.


Ooops, I swallowed one of those round plastic things. What are those red sparkly things in the corners?

This is what I came home to. We never found the other lens.

"Where do you think it is?"

Kat says between giggles, "Digesting in Shannon's stomach."

and how do we know it was Shannon????


I had a red rhinestone stuck to each corner of the frame. One was still on the frame and the other we found on her belly when she rolled over for a rub.

*sigh*

I sure know how to pick 'em, huh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...