Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes

I think that is my favorite pun from My Pink Stamper's stamp sets.

Robyn sent me some more stamps to play with and I was excited to oblige. She sent me two sets: Lunchbox Thoughts and That's Puny-licious.

Here's what I've done so far:


I have another card made from this set but you can't see it until Monday. It's for Bitten by the Bug 2. The hippo and bird are from Create a Critter and the Ewes are from Birthday Bash.

These are from Lunchbox Thoughts. I just loved the idea of having stamps to make cards to sneak in your child's lunchbox. These are little cards, around 3x3.



I put a little Glossy Accents on the pieces because you know, pepperoni is greasy. Both of these cuts are from Locker Talk.

I plan on making more cards with these stamps. I'll keep you posted. ;) Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! Too too cute! xxD

Andrea Amu said...

Omagosh! I so love that Hippo Birdie Two Ewes card!! HaHa!!! Awesome card :) Those lunchnotes are quite adorable too.

Carole Beath said...

Really cute stuff, Heather. Love those lunch box notes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...