Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Mom is a fames scrapbook werker

I found that sentence on some of Trent's schoolwork. He was writing sentences about his home and his family.

Reading that made my day!

I asked him what made me a famous scrapbooker and he said, "'cuz you're really good!" Ok, everybody say, "awwwwwww....".

The layout below was ripped apart three times before I finally decided to just accept it. I worry and fret over every little detail of every page I do but in actuality, my son doesn't really care. He thinks my pages are awesome (fames) anyway.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Congrats on being fames. Your layout is fab, just perfect.

hugs
Kaye x

Regina Easter said...

oh my this is totally awesome...

wendyp said...

awww, that is totally sweet! And he has every reason to be proud of you because your work does ROCK!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card...
And what a wonderful image....
And yes They are AMAZING!! .



--
Michell
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...